At One Tentacle Publishing we believe in great ideas being shared, beautiful artwork being shown and good stories always being told. We believe that the wonder and creativity of art always has an audience.
Our objectives are:
- To give writers and illustrators the creative freedom to produce books in the way they envisage them.
- To embrace new ways of publishing, through combining genres, to appeal to diverse audiences.
- To ensure the majority of the profits received from sales of the books is returned to its creators.
We look forward to sharing some of our projects with you.
- The Dying Alchemists – An elucidation of the universe through words and poetry, by author Nicholas Bennett, complemented by a visual response inspired by Nicholas’s poetry by artist, Tina Wilson.
- Afloat in Venice – Monkey can’t wait to use his new camera in Venice… but along the way he discovers something more precious than sight-seeing! Imaginative, nostalgic and quirky, the Monkey’s Great Adventures series by author/illustrator Tina Wilson, with bespoke hand-knitted toys, is beautifully photographed in locations all around the world. Monkey, an endearing soft toy, finds himself in all sorts of scrapes where he learns about himself and the world around him. In this first book, Afloat in Venice, Monkey is entranced by a “magical floating city that seems to grow straight out of the sea.” It includes original music composed by highly acclaimed artist, Matt Ottley, and an additional version specifically narrated for the visually impaired.
- The Faust Trilogy – A special compendium of the three titles in the international best-selling “Faust’ series (What Faust Saw, Faust’s Party and Faust in Space). Written and illustrated by Matt Ottley
- Art Prints by Matt Ottley, Tina Wilson and Lisa Tiffen
- A fun, quirky series of children’s picture books by author/illustrator Lisa Tiffen which subtly show children how to handle the wonderful world of emotions. These titles include; Grumps, Lovelies, Sorrows and Frights and are available from online retailers in both hardcover and paperback versions.